The Annual Innovations Conference continues to be committed to supporting educators implementing MTSS across the educational cascade, from individual student, to classroom, to school, to district level. Across all of these levels we consider the systemic variables as well as research findings of critical features of implementation.
This year, during our full day virtual event, we will feature sessions focused on developing systems of implementation and practical research based instructional routines. We will reflect on key research findings of MTSS. Sessions and resources shared will be available until July 1, 2024 in our video library.
Research has demonstrated that implementation is more efficient and effective when led by a team, so bring your leadership team to enhance collective learning and implementation! We have a special rate of $275 per team member for districts and schools that send a team of 5 or more!
The conference includes:
- An opening and closing session presentation by national expert, Dr. George Batsche
- A choice to attend two of ten live sessions
- Topics for administrators, teachers, support personnel, general and special educators
- Access to all session recordings until July 1, 2024. That is two Professional Development opportunities per month until the end of the school year!
Registration is $325. Take Advantage Of the Early Bird Registration rate of $275 before February 9, 2024!
- Opening and closing sessions will support your learning of research based findings of MTSS and help you to strengthen MTSS leadership to impact student outcomes.
- Two live interactive breakout sessions on the day of the conference with opportunities for learning knowledge and tools while collaborating with colleagues.
- Access until July 1, 2024, to all session recordings and materials. Expand your learning of other topics through the recordings!
Such Kind Words
Comments from Previous Participants
I really enjoyed the panel discussion and listening to individuals with vast experience.
The virutal format is great!! I appreciate being able to participate without having to travel.
Very well organized! Had some great topics to choose from for breakout sessions.