MTSS Innovations in Education Conference
ACCESS. EQUITY. ALL.
February 17, 2021
This is a conference for doers, by doers. Learn from the most successful MTSS implementers and thought leaders from around the country.
Welcome to the Annual Innovations Conference and our first virtual event!
After hosting in-person conferences for 22 years, we are looking forward to launching our first virtual conference on February 17, 2021.
Our Virtual Conference Includes:
- A full day of live conference sessions on February 17, 2021:
- Two Keynote Sessions on Equity Based MTSS
- 12 Breakout Sessions Across a Variety of MTSS Implementation Topics
- Three Follow-Up Sessions for Each Breakout Session to Provide Opportunities for Support, Feedback and Questions
- Please take your time with registration, to pick sessions that will be most meaningful for you.
- When selecting your breakout sessions, make sure to take note of the follow-up dates and times.
- All sessions on February 17, 2021 will be recorded. You will have access the recordings and materials until July 1, 2021.
Register before January 22 to receive a $25 discount!
Two Keynote Sessions
Two live general sessions that will inspire you to implement an equity-based MTSS system.
Twelve Breakout Sessions
Attend two live breakouts with follow up support. Access recordings of all twelve sessions.
10:00AM to 5:00PM (EST)
Agenda & Details
Agenda at a Glance
February 17, 2021 I Times in Eastern Time Zone
10:00-11:30 am (EST)
11:45-1:15 pm (EST)
1:15-1:45 pm (EST)
1:45-3:15 pm (EST)
3:30-5:00 pm (EST)
Comments From Past Participants
"I walked away with some great resources, ideas and wonderful quotes and clips that I can use with my districts."
"The sessions were informative and increased my knowledge of the structures and processes necessary to develop an effective systemic MTSS program."
"I loved the techniques and insight I learned from the breakout sessions.All the presenters were knowledgeable and prepared."