This year we will be hosting two full days of virtual learning. The conference theme is - Coherence. Persistence. Resilience.
Our goal is to provide some time to reflect, network, plan and process new learning the day of the conference and between Day 1 and Day 2 of the conference.
We continue to honor the request to have the opportunity to participate in a community of practice. The feedback from the follow up sessions last year was tremendous. So, this year we are providing a two-day conference with time to process, organize questions about implementation and return to the Day 2 of the conference for deeper learning, networking, and application.
The conference includes
- two keynote presentations
- a choice to attend two of 16 live sessions
- a panel highlighting student voice
- access to all session recordings and materials through July 1, 2023
Enjoy two days of conference and more
- Two keynote sessions that will inspire you to build and sustain a coherent MTSS model to impact student outcomes.
- Two live interactive breakout sessions each day of the conference with opportunities for learning knowledge and tools while collaborating with colleagues.
- Access to all session recordings and materials for learning more around other topics.
- Opportunities for networking around a problem of practice and sharing of resources.
- Learn from a panel of implementers around creating a coherent MTSS system and hear student voices on the impact.
- Engage with doers from the field to hear about school and district implementation exemplars.
Such Kind Words
Comments from Previous Participants
I really enjoyed the panel discussion and listening to individuals with vast experience.
The virutal format is great!! I appreciate being able to participate without having to travel.
Very well organized! Had some great topics to choose from for breakout sessions.